We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
-- Anne Frank

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Daily Schedule in Hiding (pt 1)

Sunday
March 11, 2012


Daily Schedule

9am - 10am: Thinking
10am- 11am: Drawing
11pm- 12pm:Writing Stories
12pm-  1pm: Writing in a journal
1pm- 2pm: Reading
2pm- 3pm: Dreaming 
3pm- 4pm: Drawing
4pm-5pm: Thinking
5pm-6pm: Praying

     There really isn't much to do in hiding. If I didn't have a day like this I'd probably sleep between the hours of 9am and 6pm. Then I thought,if my family's Christian faith had to go into hiding, we'd probably be praying from 12pm- 1pm and from 5pm-6pm, and reading the bible and meditating all the hours in between. If it were just me in hiding, my schedule would be the one above, with variation from day to day of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment