We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
-- Anne Frank

Monday, April 2, 2012

After Months of Hiding...........

Monday

March 19, 2012

Dear Diary,

           "  The days are long and seem to drone on without end. I can hardly differentiate between the days and nights. I scarcely write, because whenever I pick up a pen I write about the same thing: how bored I am. lately however I've been thinking, wrapping myself around different thoughts. What would I do when all this is over?
                 I thought about it long and hard. First off I think I might be reluctant to leave this hiding place, it been my abode for some time now. I've come to like the sound of the birds signaling the morning and the shadows the fire makes on its own without my interference. I'd cry, of joy, because I'm the kind of person that would cry when their extremely dejected, or overwhelmed with happiness. Maybe I'd get more education and go for a job in the government. If I were to get a government position I'd be able to stop anything like this from ever happening again. No one would have to suffer like this ever again. I laughed to myself. Maybe i should become chancellor of Germany, so that I would never be able to hide ever again.
             After all these days I spent hiding, I'd do everything i put off doing. I'll travel the world and meet new people, try to experience all the goodness life has to offer. I've come to realize how fragile life is. I must set out to enjoy all i can of it."
Written in the point of view of my imaginary character Aloisia who was a Jewish woman in hiding during the Holocaust.
               


  --- (>Love
             Aaleah <)
FREEDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment